Popular Posts

Thursday, 20 January 2011

Ads, House and Movement Lifestyle

Wow!

Seeing as I've been away from my blog - exams and such - I've decided I'm going to give you all a triple post, so buckle up - there is a lot i need to show you.

First off! A new Ad!
This is for Audi, entitled "Goodnight Commercial". Here Audi is showing that their new A8 is saying goodnight to old luxury, with a cheeky dig at Mercedes, told in the style of a classic children's story. The voice acting suits it well, very Desperate Housewives-esque, and the stylised directing is very effective in the advert. The creators of this advert are an American company called Venables Bell & Partners.
Check it out!
Secondly a house track from the 90's you have to hear!
I just don't understand how this hasn't had more hits! a serious classic house track that any house lover will really really appreciate!


Finally - if you don't know, you should get to know...
Gigi Torres!
She's been on the scene for a while and has been making good stuff that deserves to be watched and commended. This routine is from her tour in Holland Tour in April 2010, To the remix of Rude Boy by Rihanna and Rick Ross, plenty of energy and a little cheeky, this has got to be seen and recognised!
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment