Popular Posts

Monday, 3 January 2011

Got the picture!...and Movement Lifestyle Month

Hey all!

Finally have my mac back, its now up and running again (Yaayy!)

So as promised here is the pic of the I AMsterdam Sign:


And with us in it (i'm just in front of the T):



Secondly, I would like to introduce you to someone who is absolutely fantastic & what they do:

Mr Shaun Evarusto! - YouTube Him, as a member of Movement Lifestyle (http://www.themovementlifestyle.com/) he is the first to be introduced to you, on my blog. 
This is one of his slower routines, I do however love how he manages to combine the fluidity of the moves as well as snapping and hitting every beat he wants to with consummate ease - the man is talented. He's performed in plenty of shows, as well as a back up dancer & choreographer for Taeyang on the songs "Wedding Dress" and "Where you at"

Be sure to check out the movement lifestyle page, as well as Shaun's own one, where you can find a whole host of fantastic performances.

Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment