Hey All,
Today i'm going to introduce you to Lando Wilkins,
Being completely honest, my knowledge of this guy is limited, i've only recently become aware of his choreography, but have seen him performing in many Movement Lifestyle shows and alongside other choreographers in their shows/classes.
This guy does isn't shy, there is a reason why he's involved in the Movement Lifestyle collection of dancers - he is very very good. A few of his routines on YouTube you can see the likes of Lyle Beniga, and the Sh*t Kings performing alongside him, so its fair to say he's a pretty heavy hitter. The songs he tends to perform to range from commercial (O.M.G. - Usher) to alternative-type tracks to do street routine, which I might hasten to add, is a growing trend. For example, the routine I have decided to feature is called "Audacity of Huge" and is by Simian Mobile Disco, but have a look at another one to Colette - About Us, a nice little concept piece that is highlighted by great videography, production and directing.
His style is very different to those I have mentioned before him, where you see Shaun Evarusto hit and isolate a move, in this particular routine, Lando has more flow to his moves and uses a large number of distinct pulses in his routine, which gives an overall more liquid type feel to it.
So here goes!
Peace & Love
Popular Posts
-
Hey all, Off to amsterdam 2moro! That is, if the snow will let us fly *fingers crossed* Hopefully i'll get a picture of us at the I A...
-
Hey all, Today's feature is based on Mr Keone Madrid, another ML great! Considering this guy is only one year my senior, he has phenom...
-
Hey All, I stumbled upon this featured on a few Advertising blogs I've come across, called "Composez vos voeux 2011". I like...
-
Hey All, I've moved my blog to: www.zishaanmhaji.com! Peace & love
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment