Popular Posts

Wednesday, 5 January 2011

Movement Lifestyle: Introducing...Mr Lyle Beniga

Hey all,

Today i'm going to introduce you to an icon. Lyle Beniga is more than just a dancer, like Shaun Evarusto (mentioned in my previous post) he exudes charisma, it literally flows out of him!

As the first person to really influence my taste in dance (other than my first teacher, who I will introduce to you soon...trust me - worth the wait) his musicology and rhythm is simply incredible. It is hard to fault the guy, who is so smooth and so sharp whenever he needs to be. 

I can not sing his praises enough.
Sadly I can not find any video's of his on the MovementLifestyle.com website & youtube channel, however he does has his own channel "lbeniga1" and his own website. 

This video is to a local artist in Washington DC called Wale, check his music out too!
Anyway, this video has had over 800,000 hits on YouTube!!!

Without further adieu...Mr Lyle Beniga:
Peace & Love

No comments:

Post a Comment